A few friends now have their beta keys. Looks good by all accounts and if previous betas are an indication looks like we could have a late Summer/early autumn release.
A quote stolen from Heldy (an SKF guildie)
– awesome new character creation screens
– nice animations on monk class
– skills are all aggregated now in the spellbook now which make them a bit confusing to retrieve (sorted between passive and active skills) but plenty of new stuff, changed effects etc.
– new cool animations, glyphs and spells overall
– new profession level is “zen master”
– Pandaria is not yet open 🙁 (apart from 1-10 zone), new dungeons are not yet open 🙁 so can’t comment on that…
– leveled a human monk and liked the feel of the abilities very much.