Your browser does not support the HTML5 Audio element.
1. PVP druid: lvl35 long Qs levelling by herbing and cook/fish/pet battle dailies.
2. Garrisonless shaman: Got another level and Shadowmoon now complete
3. Evlyxx II: been neglected this week /hangs head in shame
4. Evlyxx: 8/10 BRF progress on Maidens. 4pce at last half normal
5. Exhumed: now been made GM but still not promoted coming soon!!
6. Hearthcast AoE appearance
7. IRL: Changes incoming to my life schedule that may force a show change. Still trying to work out details in my head as nothing is confirmed and times are still fluid.
and now the news…
• BlizzCon will be November 5th and 6th 2015
• Tickets $199 USD via Eventbrite at 3 am BST on 16 April and 6 pm BST on 18 April.
• Players now deal 10% less damage against other players while in PvP combat.
• MC BRF: 19 guilds now have killed MC Blackhand
• 12 EU guilds, 4 Chinese, 2 Korean, 1 US guild.
• 3 Alliance and 16 Horde
• Blood Legion leaving the World First race for now.
• Blizzard confirmed that you get more legendary drops on alts.
• BUG FIX: Blackhand – Siegemaker’s Battering Ram ability is no longer considered to be an AoE attack on all difficulties.
• BUG FIX: Cascade will now properly use the casting Priest’s Multistrike chance for bounces beyond the first one.
• hotfix next week that will increase the item level of all raid drops from all difficulties of the Blackrock Foundry raid.
Was all about class balance
Syene (@_3ske) said: Divine Insight does make PoM instant although not reflected in the tooltip;
This is How We Do It
This week what I looked at the tier 6 or level 90 talents.
In next week’s Talk Talk I’ll be looking at the standard Blizzard UI and why I don’t use it. I’d love to hear if you use the standard UI and your reasons for why you do or don’t use it.
the show by email to:
or alternatively via Twitter
to the show: @EvangelysmCast
or to me: @Evlyxx